Thursday, November 7, 2013

3...2..1...Action!

I love Video production. It is one of my newest hobbies. If you have visited us at industry shows, then you've seen me interviewing "riders" on our Comfort Craft tables.

Well, recently we took this passion to the next level and upgraded to some very cool video equipment and software.

When I am not busy custom building your Comfort Craft table, I am busy in my new recording studio filming Comfort Craft tutorials and demonstrations.

Be on the look out for more of our entertaining yet educational videos on the Comfort Craft You Tube Channel . It is our way to give back to our audience by providing you with all the benefits of being a Comfort Craft Table owner.

Here is a great video showing our Cranial Pad. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment